The roadless travelled-eastern bhutan tour
Do you enjoy exploring the unexplored? To try out the places which are less tourist but with rich cultural heritage. So this Road Less Travelled Eastern Bhutan Tour is just for you.This 15 days Bhutan Tour will give you the insight of Bhutan as a whole & will take you to the hidden lands of Bhutan.
The west of Bhutan is aesthetically modern where you can witness many landmark places whereas the eastern Bhutan is a relatively undiscovered region of the kingdom. In this tour you will move from West of Bhutan to East of Bhutan including some of the remotest places of Bhutan in the East like Lhuntse, Mongar, Trashigang and Trashiyangtse. The eastern Bhutan is a land blessed with a rich natural environment and a unique cultural heritage. Small, self-sufficient rural communities lie scattered amidst pristine forests of blue pine, fir, and mixed coniferous trees. You can enjoy the hospitality & simplicity of the Eastern people which they are famous for.
Duration: 14 Nights/ 15 Days
Explore the valley Western valleys of Thimphu, Paro, Punakha and Phobjikha.
Hike to the stunning Paro Taktsang Gonpa or Tiger’s Nest Monastery perched on a mountain cliff; 900 meters above the valley. It is Bhutan’s most sacred and iconic site.
Visit the exquisite Thimphu Tashichoedzong.
Capture the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue overlooking the Thimphu valley.
Visit the National Memorial Chorten where people from all walk of life flock in to circumambulate the monument.
Visit Dochula Pass a wonderful sight at 3,100 meters which is a concentration of 108 memorial stupas known as “Druk Wangyal Chortens”. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the snow-laden Himalayas.
Be rewarded to an awe-inspiring view of the Golden Punakha valley from Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten.
Feast your eyes to the intricate carving, sculptor and architecture of Punakha Dzong.
Delve into the Central valleys of Trongsa & Bumthang.
- Visit Bumthang Valley, the most beautiful and the spiritual heartland of Bhutan. Known as the “Switzerland of the East”, it is home to some of the great Buddhist teachers.
- Discover and learn about the stories and myths of the constructions of the ancient Jambay Lhakhang and Tamzhing Lhakhang.
- Learn about the importance of Kurje Lhakhang.
Explore the remote Eastern villages of Tashigang, Tashiyangtshe & Mongar.
- Unwind at yak herder’s camp with hot butter tea.
- Enjoy the hospitability of the people of East
- Try your skills with organic cooking from selection of your favorite organic food.
- Treat your lungs to fresh air every day
- Lend your hands in traditional weaving of Bura
- Discover the stories related to Chorten Kora.
- Experience the medieval ambience of nomad lifestyles: Merak
- Detour to Dramtse Gompa, which is one of the most important monasteries of eastern Bhutan. This is the place from where the famous Naga Chham (Drums of Dramtse), mask dance with drums originated. This dance is ubiquitous feature of many festivals and also it was included to the UNESCO list of oral and intangible heritage
A Sustainable Tourism Royalty (SDF) to the Royal Government of Bhutan which goes towards the economic developmental works such as in the education, helath, road sectors, etc.,
Accommodations in 3-star property
All Meals (Breakfast- Lunch & Dinner)
Internal Transportation (excluding Internal Flights)
A licensed Bhutanese Tour guide for the extend of your stay (with birding knowledge)
Entry Fees to Monuments
Bottled water while traveling
Complementary from the company
Traditional Hot stone bath
Airfare (Can be arranged with us)
Any Expenses of Personal Nature