ROYAL RETREATS- LUXURY EXPERIENCE IN BHUTAN
Royal Retreats-Unveiling Luxury Experience in Bhutan
Embark on an exquisite 10-day expedition, indulging in the opulence of Bhutan while immersing yourself in the captivating treasures of this enchanting kingdom. Traverse the major cities of Paro and Thimphu, and venture into the remote mountain villages nestled in the valleys of Punakha and Gangtey. Witness the rich tapestry of history and culture woven into this tour, as ancient fortresses, secluded monasteries, and countless Chortens beckon your exploration. Fluttering prayer flags and sacred Buddhist sites add an air of mysticism to your journey. Experience the best of Bhutan with the comfort of your private car and guide, and luxuriate in the kingdom’s most prestigious Himalayan resorts.
Please note that the provided itinerary serves as an inspiration, and you have the flexibility to tailor it to your preferences. All trips are meticulously crafted to cater to your unique desires and interests.
Duration: 9 Nights/ 10 Days
Location:Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Phobjikha
- Indluge in the luxurious embrace of renowned and highly regraded five star hotels for nine nights.
- Explore the vibrant streets and discover historic landmarks in Bhutan’s capital.
- Marvel at the remarkable temple and its reconstructed iron bridge at Tachog Lhakhang.
- Experience the hub of worship and pay respect to Bhutan’s third king at the National Memorial Chorten.
- Behold the imposing Buddha Dordenma statue symbolizing peace and happiness.
- Observe Bhutan’s national animal, the takin, and learn about its cultural significance.
- Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere, taste Bhutanese cuisine, and witness archery games.
- Hike to the revered monastery, Tango Goemba for breathtaking views of the landscape.
- At the National Institute for Zorig Chusum discover the 13 traditional arts and crafts of Bhutan.
- Admire intricate textiles and learn about Bhutan’s weaving traditions.
- Explore the architectural masterpiece and its serene surroundings.
- Visit the picturesque Gangtey valley, witness black-necked cranes, and enjoy nature trails.
- Discover sacred monasteries perched on a hilltop.
- Black-necked Crane Education Centre: Learn about conservation efforts and observe these graceful birds.
- Witness the devotion and spirituality during evening prayers at Kuenzang Chholing Shedra.
- Marvel at the magnificent Punakha Dzong or fortress and its historical significance.
- Hike to the Khamsum Yuelley Namgyal Chorten and enjoy panoramic views of the valley.
- Experience serenity and admire the bronze statue of Avalokiteshvara at the Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Lhakhang Nunnery.
- Immerse in rural life and hospitality, gaining insights into local traditions with a Traditional Farmhouse Visit.
- At the Ta Dzong and Paro Rinpung Dzong, explore the historic watchtower turned museum and the impressive fortress.
- Embark on an iconic hike to the Tiger’s Nest and soak in the spiritual atmosphere.
- Enjoy scenic drives, visit temples, and learn about cultural legends.
- Depart with unforgettable experiences of Bhutan’s landscapes and warm hospitality.
PACKAGE COST FROM
Please contact us for pricing
- Nine nights’ accommodation at five star luxurious accomodations with full board basis
- Privately guided excursions for nine and a half days, showcasing the highlights of Paro, Thimphu, Gangtey, Haa and Punakha valleys
- Experienced English-speaking Bhutanese guide for personalized service
- Access to library, swimming pool, steam room, and gym at the lodges
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout all the luxurious lodges
- Private airport transfers and transportation within Bhutan
- All Bhutanese government visa and royalty fees, service charge, and sales tax
- Entry fees to museums, visitor centers, and road permits
- Any expenses of Personal Nature
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance & those not included in inclusion