Bhutan cycling tour
The 9 Days Bhutan Cycling Tour offers one of the most exciting adventures on a bike. Cycling from the west till the central region of the Bhutanese Kingdom will reward riders with challenging climbs of up to 4,000m in elevation and allow them to experience the mind blowing descents that last for hours through some of the most beautiful and unspoilt landscapes on earth.
Book your cycling tour with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour for this once in a lifetime Bhutan cycling experience.
Duration: 8 Nights/ 9 Days
Location:Paro- Haa- Punakha- Trongsa- Bumthang- Thimphu
- Cycle through the forest of pine, paved road and rugged mountains.
- Ride down mountains with exhilarating drops of thousands of meters.
- Enjoy bicycling on some of the world’s highest road pass
- Bike through the medieval trails
- Challenge yourself off-road dirt trails that wind through rough terrain.
- Treat your lungs with breath of fresh air every day
- Explore Bhutan’s central valleys, rich with ancient historical and sacred Buddhist sites.
- Experience Bhutan’s unique culture up-close with farmhouse visits and village excursions.
- Treat yourself with spectacular view of landscape & Himalayas
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Traverse beautiful landscapes from lush valleys to dense forests.
- Experience the less travelled Road
- Bhutanese Visa
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of $ 200 to the Government per person per night – goes towards the economic developmental works, eg, education, health, roads, etc
- International Airfares Delhi-Paro-Delhi
- Bike Rent
- Internal flight Airfare from Bumthang to Paro
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation in twin sharing 3* premium and certified hotels(can be upgraded to 4*/5* by paying additional premium), Single Supplement USD 30
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Daily
- Fruit and Refreshments during all activities
- Daily Guided Adventures
- Mechanical Failure Support
- Entry Fees to monuments
- Internal Taxes & Charges
- Licensed English-Speaking Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay (Cyclist )
- All internal transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel Insurance & those not included in inclusion